What will a PLA education mean for your child and your family?
PLA is built on these important principles:
- Great teachers and school leaders
- Partnership with parents
- Innovative use of technology to complement teacher instruction, a model called “Blended Learning” – learn more below
- Differentiated instruction
- Ongoing assessment to make sure all scholars are progressing towards success
- Longer school day and extended learning time opportunities
More on Our Blended Learning Model
PLA joins a growing movement of highly successful schools that use technology to make a scholar’s education even more rigorous and fun. We call this mix of traditional teacher instruction and computer-based learning “blended learning.” With exceptional educators and the help of educational computer programs, your scholar will grow in their skills and their confidence. And they will have fun along the way!