Phalen Leadership Academies is a nonprofit turnaround school operator with a network of high-performing public schools located in Michigan, Indiana, and Florida. We are currently looking for dedicated and talented individuals to help our scholars fulfill their tremendous innate potential.
If you are an educator with a strong belief in helping all children succeed and if you are willing to ensure that every child receives a high-quality education, we would like to invite you to apply to join our team.
At PLA, you will work among some of the best and brightest educators in the country. Below are just some of the benefits of working at PLA:
- High-Performing Culture: Environment where "I think I can" and "I believe in children" is the norm
- Collaborative Teaching: Every classroom is staffed with a lead teacher and a teacher's assistant
- Rigorous Professional Development: All educators complete over two weeks of intensive pre-service training and receive continuous coaching and professional development
- Innovative Teaching: Teachers have access to a wide variety of technology to support and personalize instruction
- Leadership Opportunities: Various school committees, leadership training, opportunities to serve as leaders in our schools and network
PLA offers a competitive salary, exceptional health benefits, and retirement offerings. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or see below to find a PLA Recruiter.