an A-Rated School Offering Grades K-6
PLA103 Opens Parent Portal
Parents of 103 scholars now have access to student information through the Parent Portal, an easy-to-use, secure communications tool that provides real-time access to announcements, assignments, attendance, grades, schedules and more.
With Parent Portal, parents can see what is currently happening in the classroom, so they can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Additionally, the Parent Portal enables parents to verify household information, including their email address, home address, and telephone numbers.
PLA Parents can access Parent Portal via the Phalen Leadership Academies app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
The goal of the Parent Portal is to create stronger partnerships between parents, teachers and the PLA Network.
To register and set-up your Infinite Campus Parent Portal, please navigate to:
- Click on “If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here"
- Enter your Activation Key (provided during parent conferences)
- You are now ready to create your Campus Portal account.
- Enter a User Name – May not include numbers and are case sensitive.
- Enter a Password – Must be at least 8 characters in length.
- Enter the password again and then click on Create Account.
- Please record username and password
- After selecting Create Account, you will see that your Campus Portal account was created successfully.
- Select Click here and you will be brought back to the Campus Portal Login page
If you have additional questions regarding Infinite Campus - Campus Portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your school as the subject line. Your school's Infinite Campus Administrator will follow-up as soon as possible.