Bellingrath Middle School
Home of the Buccaneers
- Bellingrath Middle School
- Now Enrolling Grades 6-8 in Montgomery
Bellingrath Fall Sports Spectator Guidelines
To establish a standard of behavior and ensure that we're showing pride in our Bellingrath community while maintaining a safe environment, please take a moment to read over our spectator guidelines and go over them with your scholar! We thank you for your support!
As a reminder, please see the following guidelines for our fall sports.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 18 or older for the entire game.
- The parent or guardian must have a valid photo identification.
- There should be no more than four children under the supervision of each parent or guardian.
- All attendees are expected to follow all rules of the facilities where the athletic event is being held.
- Only clear bags will be allowed, and all bags are subject to search.
- Those who fail to follow the facility’s rules may be escorted off the premises.
- Please note that law enforcement may also be present at these events and will act at their discretion if they observe any laws being broken, and offenders may be subject to arrest and prosecution.
To establish a standard of behavior, signs will be posted in the venue where the event is being held. These will remind us that sporting events are a time to come together and support our student-athletes while displaying pride in our communities and schools. Some of these expectations include (but are not limited to):
- Spectators are asked to remain seated in the stands during the game. Loitering or gathering in the aisles, concourses, ramps, entrances, or exits is prohibited.
- Smoking, including using electronic cigarettes or other intoxicants, and/or possessing alcohol are not permitted.
- There will be no roughhousing, running, fighting, use of profanity, or acting in a manner considered to be: offensive, threatening, insulting, humiliating, embarrassing, disruptive, obscene, sexually explicit, gang-related, or violent. We will not permit nor condone unsafe, disruptive, or harmful behavior.
- Any violation of the student code of conduct or creating an unsafe environment or condition will be grounds for removal from the game without ticket reimbursement.
Together, we will create a positive image for visiting fans and a safe environment for students, staff, and community members. Please assist us by speaking to your child(ren) about appropriate and acceptable behavior while attending school-sponsored events and remind them that only clear bags will be permitted in the sporting venue. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.