Thank you for your interest in the Phalen Leadership Academies (PLA). PLA is an A-rated school providing a rigorous and well-rounded learning experience for our scholars. We also aim to create a welcoming environment for all parents.
We know that you are your child’s first and most important teacher. We also know that you are our most important partner in ensuring that our scholars achieve everything they are capable of achieving. At PLA, we actively work to partner with you to ensure that your child receives an exceptional education. Below, you can find some of the ways in which we work to partner with our families:
- We hold a Parent Orientation, where we share our vision for your child’s education;
- Teachers provide regular reports on your child’s progress;
- Parent-teacher conferences enable you to meet with your child’s teacher;
- We invite you to attend field trips, to sit in on classes, or participate in other ways, and;
- We hold fun family events and parent events such as “All Pro Dads.”
We look forward to working with you to ensure that we provide the best education possible for your child
Arrival/Dismissal Times for The 2020-2021 School Year:
Please remember to remain in your vehicle during arrival and dismissal. Scholars are to remain in their vehicles until their temperature is taken. Please do not drop your scholar off at the door. At dismissal, unless previously arranged, you must pick your scholar up through the car rider line. No scholar is permitted to walk to a vehicle parked down the street.
Due to the inability to implement safe social distancing, we will not be offering bus transportation at this time.
Arrival time: 7:45am - 8:15am.
Dismissal time: 3:00pm to 3:30pm.