Thank you for your interest in Kids Care Elementary. Kids Care provides a rigorous and well-rounded learning experience for our scholars, and we aim to create a welcoming environment for all parents.
We know that you are your child’s first and most important teacher. We also know that you are our most important partner in ensuring that our scholars achieve everything they are capable of achieving. At Kids Care, we actively work to partner with you to ensure that your child receives an exceptional education. Below, you can find some of the ways in which we work to partner with our families:
- We hold a Parent Orientation, where we share our vision for your child’s education;
- Teachers provide regular reports on your child’s progress;
- Parent-teacher conferences enable you to meet with your child’s teacher;
- We invite you to attend field trips, to sit in on classes, or participate in other ways, and;
- We hold fun family events and parent events such as “All Pro Dads.”
We look forward to working with you to ensure that we provide the best education possible for your child.
Parent Notification Regarding Restraint and Seclusion, Positive Behavior Intervention Supports (PBIS) in Ohio Schools
Safer Ohio School: Tip Line
*By calling or texting the statewide tip line at 844-723-3764 you can anonymously report anything that is suspicious or endangering you, your friends, or your school
Ohio School Safety Center Website
Autism Scholarship Program. The Autism Scholarship Program (ASP) gives the parents of children with autism who qualify for a scholarship the choice to send the child to a special education program other than the one operated by the school district of residence to receive their education and the services outlined in the child's individualized education program (IEP).