Eagle's Nest Academy is a tuition-free, public charter school serving grades K-6 in Flint, MI. Our vision is to create an environment of excellence for our scholars. We strive to develop the maximum potential of our scholars, shaping them into model students, future professionals, and productive citizens in our community.
Our mission is to provide scholars with a quality education that prepares them to SOAR ASAP (Academically, Socially, Artistically, and Physically)!
Our vision is to create an environment of excellence for our students. We will strive to develop the maximum potential of our children shaping them into model students, future professionals, and productive citizens in our community.
- Culturally relevant and diverse curriculum through the study of Nguzo Saba (Kwanza) principals
- Extended Learning & Student Enrichment Opportunities including visual and performing arts, social and emotional health, physical and health education, and the newly renovated Flint Public Library and its resources
- Focus on Active Learning, Cultural Relevance, and Student-Centered Staff
- 1:1 In-School Technology
- Free Nutritious Meals
- Free Transportation
- Free Job Training for Family Members through PLA University
Why Choose Eagle's Nest?
- ENA uses a culturally relevant and diverse curriculum, through the study of the Nguzo Saba (Kwanza) principals
Over 1 year worth of growth for 1 year of instruction as measured by the NWEA.
ENA offers a peaceful climate and culture for scholars to learn and grow.
- We put great value and emphasis on character development at Eagle's Nest. We undestand that helping shape our students' character now, will contribute to their prosperity in the future.
- We are dedicated to equipping your child with superior knowledge, and the skill to apply it, preparing our students for a bright and prosperous future.
- We believe it is beneficial to begin equipping our children with economic literacy in order to promote their success in the multitude of economic decisions they will face in their future.
The 3 Pillars
- Active Learning: We promote a healthy learning environment for our students that encourages an interactive learning experience. We believe that a hands-on approach to learning supports, and solidifies concepts.
- Cultural Relevance: We believe in the empowerment that comes from the knowledge of our history and culture, which is why we promote the Nguzo Saba principles at Eagle’s Nest.
- Student-Centered Staff: We are a team of highly trained teachers and support staff who stand ready to provide your child with a superior education that will prepare them for college and lead to gainful careers utilizing 21st Century STEM technology and curriculum.
TOUR OUR CAMPUS! We offer tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so stop by or call the main office at 810-869-6495 to schedule a tour today!