Thank you for your interest in the Phalen Leadership Academies (PLA). PLA provides a rigorous and well-rounded learning experience for our scholars, and we aim to create a welcoming environment for all parents.
We know that you are your child’s first and most important teacher. We also know that you are our most important partner in ensuring that our scholars achieve everything they are capable of achieving. At PLA, we actively work to partner with you to ensure that your child receives an exceptional education. Below, you can find some of the ways in which we work to partner with our families:
- We hold a Parent Orientation, where we share our vision for your child’s education;
- Teachers provide regular reports on your child’s progress;
- Parent-teacher conferences enable you to meet with your child’s teacher;
- We invite you to attend field trips, to sit in on classes, or participate in other ways, and;
- We hold fun family events and parent events such as “All Pro Dads.”
We are an A-rated tuition-free school, and we look forward to working with you to ensure that we provide the best education possible for your child.
Doors Open 7:20 AM
Busses Arrive 7:20 AM
Dismissal 2:15 PM
SCHOOL POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
What PLA Looks Like: PLA TV
Our Schools and Scholars in Action