Welcome to Greater Heights Academy!
About Greater Heights
Greater Heights Academy is a school of parental choice. We serve scholar families in grades Kindergarten through 6th. Mutual respect and understanding between teachers, parents, and scholars are essential for success. To this end, Greater Heights requires that parents be familiar with the school’s philosophy, goals, and expectations for their children. Total commitment is necessary from both the child and the parents to ensure the best educational experience.
To achieve individual academic success for all scholars through a positive family/school/community partnership
To provide the highest quality comprehensive educational environment that inspires excellence in academics and character by:
- educating the whole (social, emotional, physical, academic) child,
- setting high expectations,
- partnering with parents and community,
- fully maximizing available resources, and
- ranking in the top 10% statewide
Principal, Richard Thompson
Office Manager, Christina Berry
Front Office: (810)768-3860