Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency
The Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting section provides the opportunity for Greater Heights Academy to communicate with our community how we utilize the resources provided to us. The legislation represents an amendment to the State School Aid Act (Public Act 94 of 1979) and requires each Michigan school district and intermediate school district to post the following information on its website.
Fiscal Year Board Approved Budgets
The Greater Heights Academy budget is adopted by our Board of Directors no later than June 30 of each year. This budget is posted on the website within 15 days of adoption. Any subsequent budget amendments are also posted within 15 days of adoption.
- Annual Education Report - Update January 2021
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Mid-Year Progress Report
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Training on Delivery, Access, and Use of Virtual Content - Update January 2021
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan - Updated October 2020
- Board Approved General Fund Budget – Original May 2020
- Board Approved Special Revenue Fund Budget – Original May 2020
- Board Approved General Fund Budget – Revision June 2020
- Board Approved Special Revenue Fund Budget – Revision June 2020
- 2019 – 2020 Personnel Expenditures
- 2019 – 2020 Educational Service Provider – Tranparency Expenditures
- 2019 – 2020 Operating Expenditures
- 2019 – 2020 Educational Service Provider – Operating Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
The District does not have any collective bargaining agreements for the fiscal year.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
This section links to summaries of current health care plans offered to employees of Greater Heights Academy.
Audited Financial Statements
The most recent financial audit can be viewed below. Audits for previous years can be viewed at the MDE Office of Audits website by following the link provided.
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
This section includes information related to bids required under Section 5 of the Public Employee Health Benefits Act, 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75. Bids must be solicited at least once every three years or whenever a change in health plan coverage is made.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Statement of Reimbursed Expenses
Employee Compensation Information
The District does not have any employees with a salary in excess of $100,000 for the fiscal year 2019-2020.
District Paid Association Dues
Dues and fees paid with district funds are limited to professional associations. Membership in professional associations provide added opportunities, resources, continuing education, and professional development of district employees.
District Paid Lobbying Costs
Greater Heights Academy does not participate in lobbying or utilize any lobbying services.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
Greater Heights Academy has not incurred a deficit and is not under a deficit elimination plan.
District Credit Card Information
The District currently does not issue credit cards to staff members.
District Paid Out-Of-State Travel Information
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances
Other Transparency Information
Continuity of Learning and COVID-19 Response Plan
- CMU Approval of Continuity of Learning and COVID-19 Response Plan
- Fire, Tornado, Lockdown Drill Record Form 2019-2020
- Fire, Tornado, and Shelter-in-Place Drill Report Form for Academic Year 2020-21
- Two Way Interaction Rates
- End of the Year Progress Report
Please use this link to visit the MI School Data website – www.mischooldata.org