Continuous Learning Plan (as of April 29, 2020)
A. Board Approved Budget
- 2017-2018 Board Approved Budget
- 2018-2019 Board Approved Budget
- 2018-2019 Amended Budget
- 2019-2020 Board Approved Budget
B.1 Personnel Expenditures
B.2 Current Operating Expenditures
B.3 Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
C.1 Bargaining Agreements
- The District does not have any collective bargaining agreements.
C.2 Employer Sponsored Health Plans
- Employer Sponsored Health Care Plan
C.3 Audited Financial Statements
C.4 Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Because MECC staff is hired through a third party vendor, MECC was not obligated to and did not request medical benefit plan bids.
C.5 Procurement Policy
C.6 Expense Reimbursement Policy
C.7 Accounts Payable Check Register
D. Employee Compensation Information
E. District Paid Association Dues
F. District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2018-2019.
G. Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The District is not operating under a deficit.
H. District Credit Card Information
- The District currently does not issue credit cards to staff members.
I. District Paid Out-Of-State Travel Information
- 2017 -2018 Out-of-State Travel Expenses
- The district did not have any Out of State Travel expenses in 2018-2019
Educator Evaluation Systems
Note: The district was managed by Performance Academies during the 2016-2017 School year. Phalen Leadership Academies began Managing the District on 07/1/2017.