A. Board Approved Budget
- 2018-2019 Board Approved Budget
- 2018-2019 Amended Budget
- 2019-2020 Board Approved Budget
- 2020-2021 Board Approved Budget
- Two Way Interaction Rates
B.1 Personnel Expenditures
B.2 Current Operating Expenditures
B.3 Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
C.1 Bargaining Agreements
- The District does not have any collective bargaining agreements for the fiscal year.
C.2 Employer Sponsored Health Plans
- 2020 - 2021 Employer Sponsored Health Care Plan
C.3 Audited Financial Statements
C.4 Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Because MECC staff is hired through a third party vendor, MECC was not obligated to and did not request medical benefit plan bids.
C.5 Procurement Policy
C.6 Expense Reimbursement Policy
C.7 Accounts Payable Check Register
D. Employee Compensation Information
- Employee Compensation
- The district does not have any employees with a salary in excess of $100,000 for the fiscal year 2019-2020.
E. District Paid Association Dues
F. District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2019-2020.
G. Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The District is not operating under a deficit.
H. District Credit Card Information
- The District currently does not issue credit cards to staff members.
I. District Paid Out-Of-State Travel Information
- 2019 -2020 Out-of-State Travel Expenses
- The district did not have any Out of State Travel expenses in 2019-2020
Educator Evaluation Systems